b Purely Gibberish

Friday, June 02, 2006

Oooppss the photo is no longer here??

Dammit!! Woopss...err...I mean, Ohhh NOoo!! The photo design which is supposed to be the skin for this damm, errr... blog is no longer available on photobucket site. Whatever happens to it for goodness sake??!!! How can things like this can be so unreliable??

Now I'll have to redo everything all over again. Find a good lookin' skin for this blog, grab the HTML code, add and minus few things(which is the most complicated part for myself) and voila, the new blog will be ready! If only the actual doin' it stuff is that easy as writing down the whole process!!! Arrgghhh!!! I should not chew my pillow right now shouldn't I?

NOTE:
Moments later I traced back the photo at it's original site, copied it into my computer (cannot risk another problem like this if it were to happen again), edited the photo, and voila, a not- so-new-skin-but-still-it-is-different-skin, save it, put it in my own photobucket site, edited my HTML code, and republished my blog! YEAY!! And this time I would say, doin' whole process is easier than writing it down. Hehehe...every cloud has a silver lining. Now I truly understand what it means. I feel so embarressed for being so angry just now. Hehehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home