b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, September 27, 2009

True Blood

I am utterly disappointed with the line of casts they had for True Blood series. Bill (of whom I drool over for days), Sam and Eric is waaaaaayyy hunkier, more handsome and drool worthy in my imagination. And Sookie..I picture her as a sweet goddess with longer paler blond hair than the actress has. Pam even look so old! Arghhhh! So everything is in ruined. I am never going to watch it. Period.

I wonder how Charlaine Harris actually felt when she watch the series...

2 Comments:

Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

i was hoping for better sookie with better sets of teeth...ahahaha..

and less annoying voice...

2:57 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

yerp u r so right marisa, i could not agree more~

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home