b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, September 24, 2009


Final year so far..

yes it's very stressful
yes it's taking over my hours
yes, there should be no more slacking
yes I'm tired
very tired

exhausted

BUT no it's not just about stress and being busy...it's about making sense of things. Linking symptoms, signs and differentials. Gathering informations towards the right diagnosis. And so far I'm loving every second of it. I love being a final med. Haha...so far..(and it's only four days gone by).

-------------------------------

oh, I had a chance to run the IBD clinic this afternoon. I was given my own private consultation room and have to interview patients myself before presenting them to the consultant. I kept getting crappy patients i.e. they don't have IBD basically so, I took the chance for full examination workup CVS, resp., GI etc. so it was great overall. A fun day that ends with a fun tutorial; cardio with MOS. Heehee....those big blue eyes are killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home