b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Orang Sengal (Myalgia?)

....and the award for the most 'MYALGEIC' person is none other than --- ME!

Hmm..sometimes I wonder if I could grow out of this 'sengal'ness and live my life like any other normal person.

Few proofs of my 'myalgeic' situations (this week alone):

Scene One
Dr NM: Ohh..I believe you've put a lot of effort to write this report.
Me: Oh, not really *grin* (honesty is the best policy?)
Dr NM: Err... *speechless*

Scene Two
Dr GH: You did very well in the MCQ~
Me: Oh, I didn't actually study for that! LoL~ (arghhh..better kill myself now)
Dr GH: Aaa...*speechless*

Scene Three
Dr MH: Hmm..one more infectious cause of headache. Common scenario, one boy/girl in America goes camping. Got bitten by tick. Myalgia, headache, even myocarditis in some cases. The disease starts with 'L'. Come on guys, I've given you too much clues already.
Me: L? Leprosy?
Dr MH: Arghhhhhhhhhh...*dies*

...............................

Oh, can't believe someone would actually trust me with a medical degree. LoL

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lyme lyme lyme

1:34 AM  
Blogger min said...

hahaha the above person ni tension ko tokle jwb soklan dr m tu ke farah???

9:37 AM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

Anonymous: Spot oN! (u'd better be a doc/ med student or else i'd be so ashamed)

Najmi: Ntah la, maybe! Kasihan beliau yg tension itu ^_^

Chicky84: Heh, dok umah blaja masak kann. Nape nk jadik bruang pulak? LoL

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home