b Purely Gibberish

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Emotional Wreck

I think I have some kind of psych problem. Seriously. I need help.

Acting all bubbly and happy is so tiring.

Dean Winchester died...

That makes my weary heart suffers more.

Discovered new song;
Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy
Your fingertips across my skin,
the palm trees swaying in the wind
images
You sang me spanish lullabies,
the sweetest sadness in your eyes
clever trick

I'd never want to see you unhappy,
I thought you'd want the same for me

Chorus:
Goodbye my almost lover
Goodbye my hopeless dream
I'm trying not to think about you
Can't you just let me be?
So long my luckless romance
My back is turned on you
I should have known you'd bring me heartache,
almost lovers always do

We walked along a crowded street
You took my hand and danced with me
images
And when you left you kissed my lips
you told me you would never
ever forget these images, no

I'd never want to see you unhappy
I thought you'd want the same for me

Chorus

I cannot go to the ocean
I cannot drive the streets at night
I cannot wake up in the morning
without you on my mind
So you're gone and i'm haunted
and i bet you are just fine,
Did i make it that easy
to walk right in and out
of my life?

1 Comments:

Blogger GadisKasutConverse said...

dia nangis krn tinggalkn kami!


huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...:P

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home