b Purely Gibberish

Friday, September 21, 2007

UPDate.

If he'd asks me to go on a date, I'd definitely say yes. Who? Haha..I'm not telling. I wish he is my Mr. Darcy!

Anyway, though I am a bit hopeless sometimes (portal vein doesn't made up of hepatic vein Farah), I'd say so far I've been enjoying these 2 weeks of attachment. Having said that, I still feel dreadful whenever I saw Prof. Kerin. He reminded me of my inadequacies and how I did nothing to improve myself. I love going to the breast clinic tho, yerp I seriously am. But lately I've lost all my energy and I just don't know why. All I could think of was to go back and sleep (I did go back and sleep most of the time).

My heart kept longing for I-don't-know-what.

I realized that I am getting old. Malaise. Ptosis everywhere. Hahahahah.. (quote Ms. Malone on the breast lecture).

p/s: I think Amira had fell for yet another doctor...hahaha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home