b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, May 28, 2006

This is Just Depressing


What am I feeling right now is, as if I'm trapped in a deep, never-ending black hole and I can never come out. Please, get me out of this place. The darkness surrounds me completely. I am totally alone. I can hear nothing except my own shivering voice.

I need someone to cheer me up. Not another face that look worried and tired and I am sick of it all. I can't afford another pressure of else I might shatter to pieces. I need someone to tell me that it's okay to fail sometimes. I need someone to tell me that failing means that you are behaving like other normal human being. I need someone to slap my face and drag me back down to earth. I need someone to hug. I need a shoulder to cry on. I need someone who can listen and understands. I need someone to remind me that every cloud has a silver lining. I need..........to relax?

Oh come on, take it easy will you(I mean me)? It's just another oral exam. Haha! The actual problem is that I have an oral exam tomorrow. It's Biochemistry, the least subject that I ever take into consideration throughout the 2nd year. It's one of my worst nightmare, after Physiology and Additional Mathematics.

Fingers crossed,I've prepared for the worst and I am definitely hoping for the best.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aha.. chill weii.. bg aku oral biochem la yg paling senang dari oral anatomy or physio... sriously.. however jgn ambik remeh sgt la.. yg penting is be confident and everything will turn out fine insyaallah

7:23 PM  
Blogger fAraHnaDiaH said...

tenkiu anonymous commenter. now, i am chillin' hihihi :D

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home