b Purely Gibberish

Monday, May 08, 2006

Can't resist the temptation..


I have Biochemistry exam tomorrow. I should be reading my notes or past years paper or whatever. Ahh...I need a break. Writing a blog entry can be considered as a break right?

What am I doing taking my own photos?? OMG I am so wanted to go out and take pictures but I can't!! So, the only interesting subject and within reach is ME. Hehehe....so much for an excuse. Anyway, I am just bored with this DNA, PCR, Nitrogen metabolism and stuff...so, this is how I look when I am bored. I look bored. =P

Now, back to Lipid and Membranes...ahh well, just one more paper after tomorrow...I might as well work my a** for it yah!

Note: currently listening to 'Love won't Wait' by Gary Barlow. I love this song as well! Manage to lift my spirit up up and away!! Lalalallala....love won't wait~

1 Comments:

Blogger migrante said...

hi again dr. farah:
biochemistry is a easy lecture, because we are a chemistry reaction ever, ha ha, i mean, i wish you been the best of youre group.
and teke it easy, relax, it's just another exam.
(nice photos)
saludos from tijuana

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home