b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Been out there somewhere.


It is hard when you still have another exam coming and other people had finished theirs. Lately when I went to the library, I often saw people with big bags (presumably they are going back home) walking around college, saying farewell to their friends and off they went happily, no worries whatsoever. Just ONE more paper, and I'll be looking like them. Hopefully, I didn't mess up with this coming physiology paper...or else....it'll haunt me throughout the summer.

Often these days, my mind drifted to the time after the exams, especially when I am concentrating on my note. Things I'll be doing, places I'll be going, people I'll be seeing. All of that, only saperated by only single tiny mini exam sheet. My physique is just exhausted and my mind....drained. Exam had taken my life away! (hahaha....exaggerating). Maybe, even now my mind is wandering off somewhere. Probably it had found a good companion to talk to and don't want to come back, leaving me mindlessly(hey, literally!) writing my blog. Hey MIND, come back! I am totally lost now. Let's join the body here worrying about the exam!! Oiii...where are you??

Excuse me, I need to find my MIND now. Talk to you later.

Note: I found my MIND seconds later. It was wandering back home to Malaysia, today is my baby brother's birthday... Miss him so much! Below: picture of him from last year. Bet he is taller now, a year later. I want to fly back home.. U_U....sad...

1 Comments:

Blogger Adilla Nur said...

last paper? good luckkkkkkkkkkk!=) ok nyehh..

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home