b Purely Gibberish: THROWBACK

Monday, April 28, 2014

THROWBACK

Listening to Miss Norah Jones - What am I to You. Sudden gush of emotions flooding in. I can't help but to think about how I wanted to sing these lyrics to you back then. To make you understand how painful it was when I was being tucked in the dark, silent corner.

We have come a long way; you and I. From the years of innocence and painful ignorance, to these days of laughter and love.

Thinking back, we went through really long winding road. One that I would travel again and again if it means I can be with you.

Dear husband, thank you for being the most loving soul mate, best friend and father to our child.

Thank you for being patient for when the anger turns the day bitter.

Thank you for sharing your smile and warm embrace, a shoulder to cry on.

Thank you for being THE ONE. The ONLY one in shaa Allah.

I love you with all my heart.

Happy anniversary.

To thousand more years of you and I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home