b Purely Gibberish

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 1 of a long 2 months.

Stay strong dear hearts. We will be together then for lifetime.
Love you loads.
--------------------------
Day 1: paeds teaching was on in Dublin. Scary cases presentation really put me off paeds for half of the day. Then I was thinking I should do more studying in order to manage my patient well. In the end these cases are meant to be shared so that we can learn from other people's mistakes.

Had dinner with Kat! Haven't seen each other for ages! Gossiping is the best when it's with the right crowd. Love the two people who were with me. Took my mind off missing a certain someone. Then the clock striked 10; it would be around the time when I would be chatting with you and sharing highlights of our day or just reminiscing things from the past. Hmm..

Later this evening I was trying to unclog Aimee's bathroom sink and suddenly realized that I didn't manage to teach you how to 'deliver CPR' to your shower drain if it were to get clogged again. Oh well, I suppose you can get one of those chemical unclogger. I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home