b Purely Gibberish

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

After a week of intense courting and serious love confessions it is only natural that I am expecting more out of this. We have shared so much over that week it feels like we have known each other for ever. I am absolutely certain I would want to be with him for the rest of my life and ever I am so happy that at the heat of the moment (and fingers crossed - for as long as we both shall live) he wants the same too. After 26 years of waiting for the right person, how can I ever turn back now that I have found him?

Finding a best friend is one thing and when your best friend turns out to be your long lost soul mate, it's the best thing EVER!

Yes I am seriously IN LOVE.

Smitten

Vulnerable.

I am sorry you have to go through this life-changing event. As I have said last night, you just stepped out of your comfort zone and I am so proud you :)

My dear A I hope whoever you chooses in the end is going to make you the happiest person on earth.

I hope it is going to be me.

----------------------

Woke up today and felt like there is a large hole in my chest. The hole kept getting bigger as the day went on. Sighh..wish i could give you a quick call tonight. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home