b Purely Gibberish

Friday, July 29, 2011

I am so upset tonight. There was a boy I saw last Sunday in A&E came back again this evening with similar complaint but new symptoms. Turn out that his CVP line might be blocked/leaking causing the symptoms. I am upset because I have requested the snr reg to review him on Sunday; but casually being told to discharge this boy without seeing him since he is feeding ok and clinically well. I am upset because the line wasn't working since Friday last week and no one has the decency to report it. I am upset because the "fact that the line malfunction could be the reason for his symptoms" didn't cross my mind. I am upset because the consultant now see me as being in-capable of making the right decision by getting senior person to review a complicated case as this (although I did - TWICE!!). I am so upset that I cannot sleep tonight, I am coughing non stop since yesterday and I cannot stop thinking about the boy. I hope he would be okay.

Ughhhh, one of the dilemma of doing paeds is most of your patients can't give you any history!!!!

-------------------------------

And I am really upset with this person who wouldn't take no as an answer. NO YOU CAN'T COME WITH ME TO LONDON!!!" N O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home