b Purely Gibberish

Monday, July 18, 2011

I am just so comfortable with how things are going these days. Having short coffee breaks together. Occasional road trips accross the country or just somewhere near. Few text messages when we're bored. Exchanging gossips and latest news. Each moment is precious, each second is a treasure. Every now and then I cant help myself but to wish we arent just friends. We get along so well; I wish there are more to these than just a daily hellos and goodbyes.

I could picture myself waking up every morning to see the same face over and over again. Saying things like "good day to u dear" or "I hope u have a great day at work!", " I miss you" or even something as cheesy as "Dear, I truly deeply love you". I would not regret anything I dont think, no. I dont even think it will ever cross my mind!

Wishful thinking Farah. As always, it gets you nowhere. Only a place where your heart is shattered when you realized he is going to be another one that gets away.


I know that place too well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home