b Purely Gibberish

Monday, December 28, 2009

You're Beautiful (rerun)

I've been listening to that same love song eversince..er..err..
Anyway, it was so obvious the song wasn't meant for me. But why do I keep wishing that the sweet lyrics are dedicated to fulfill my private pleasure your way of expressing your neverending longing for my love?? HA HA HA
Please stop this silly dreams.
*humming the tune a.g.a.i.n.*
---------------------------
If someone decided to get married, I should be happy, why I kept crying like an idiot again and again? This is so not healthy.

3 Comments:

Blogger min said...

sape nk kawen??????

7:37 PM  
Anonymous mee said...

sape sape?! jgn lah ade kejutan lagi

1:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

fuyo ko mmg jewang@!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home