b Purely Gibberish

Monday, November 23, 2009

Neighbour

I've got to be honest, I was not entirely in cloud-9 when the crowds said they're planning to move in next door.

OMG...I've had terrible headaches just thinking about attire restrictions and god knows what other restrictions on some crazy things I always do in the backyard (e.g. cat chasing, bird feeding, long-jumping, bad singing..sigh..). No, I was not sincerely smiling when they said the landlady agreed on them moving in. Farah-not-happy.

Actually it wasn't as bad as I've had imagined(so far). Since it's raining all the time + everyday anyway, backyard and attire restriction is out of the question. Besides, I've no one else in the house at this moment and the prospect of having people I could trust and run to whenever trouble come knocking on the door..well, it's does make a little different on how things look to me now. Not that I'm expecting trouble to come rolling in..and I've stayed alone in the house by myself LOADS of times before with no trouble whatsoever; but having crowd of people I know as neighbours makes this house feels.....a lot warmer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home