b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Loss
I received a devastating news about a friend two days ago. She emailed me herself to let me about it. I was taken aback by the suddenness of the tragedy and didn't know what to do/say/how to react. I was completely at loss. The only thing that had occurred in my mind was(and still is), I want to be there beside her, give her a hug...and let her know I would always be there for her.

Dear friend, I am deeply sorry for your loss. It's hard to imagine what you're going through right now...I'll pray for your heart to stay strong while going through this moment of grief..
Dear friend, I LOVE you to bits. You've sent me a glimpse of sunshine when I was feeling down and I hope I could do the same for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home