b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Short circuit-ed

Finals are just around the corner, yet all I could do all day is watching korean/japanese dramas in youtube. Is there any medicine that can help me to concentrate?? I am worried. Can't talk to mum without bursting into 'pathetic' tears. My heart kept longing for 'the unknown'. Yet I am still missing him. Damn. Damn you. Why haven't I able to forget you??? It had been six years and I still could not forget your smile.

Haishhh... I am pathetic I am pathetic am pathetic I am pathetic I am pathetic I am pathetic I am pathetic I am pathetic.
Stop wanting other people's boyfriend Farah.

But then again, all I'm wishing for is - to have someone saying "okaeri" with a wide smile everyday ...and for me to say "tadaima" to. We'd have nice home made dinner, and he'd listen to me rambling about my loooongg awful day. He'd give me a hug and say "I love You". He'll make the silliest jokes and I'd laugh like a silly 16 year old. We'll watch a horror movie and he'd wear a pair of earplugs because he knows my high pitch screaming is due every 2 minutes.
Is this too much of a wishful thinking?

Gila rasa kesunyian sekarang ini hingga terasa mahu mendaftar masuk ke Twitter.
Ohhh sudah-sudah la tuh...mari belajar. Caiyyuk~!

Saya nak jadi Doktor.
Lepas tu baru nak jadi suri rumah. Ha Ha Ha

someday I wish upon a star

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home