b Purely Gibberish

Friday, April 10, 2009



Originally uploaded by farahnadiah

A conversation that took place few days ago in the GP surgery between me and a 72 year old lady.

Mrs L: Do you have a boyfriend my dear?

Me: Ermm...no.

Mrs L: What is wrong with all of you? Is it so hard to find men these days?

Me: Well, kinda..I suppose..

Mrs L: Really? Well, it's good to have a companion you know. Especially when you are old like me. It's good to have someone that will always be with you...

Me: Hmm..

Mrs L: I was as high as a kite when I was young...'till I met Mr L. He manage to hold me still, but he knows I'm still witty yes I am!

----------------------------

Well, that grandma is right about one thing. It's good to have a companion that will go through thick and thin together. But what she didn't know is - good men are scarce these days you had to go through thick and thin just to find one.


I hate to cross that bridge alone but I guess for this time being, I would have to...bear with it.

...sigh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home