b Purely Gibberish

Monday, October 13, 2008

All By Myself - Not?


IMG_2116
Originally uploaded by farahnadiah

By the end of this month I'll be 23 years old. Wow. TWENTY-THREE. OLD. Having zero experience in the love department all these while makes me think - am I really that severe?

At present there is a potential loophole for my dramatic escapade - an offer of which IF accepted might get me walking about that seemingly greener grass on the other side.

Am I ready for it all?

Ahhh...now that's a question that needs a really serious answer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valjam Boyd said...

nobody ever ready for thing called LOVE.

Thats why we kept searching and searching..even tho' our loved ones are just in front of us...lalaalalala

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home