b Purely Gibberish

Sunday, December 05, 2010

I in the middle of something i am not actually proud at doing. I am stuck here with a bunch of happy people but i cannot be on the same boat. I am too conscious of how wrong all of these are.

Oh god please help me.

-----------------------------
I hate this.

I am missing him so much - again. I texted him of same. Now I am feeling stupid because the feeling is not mutual. Never was, never will. Why am I still holding on to memories when he has clearly moved on? Damn it.

He said this is just"a moment of weakness". Hun, you never knew how many of these moments I have had since 4 years ago. Only this time I could not keep it anymore and decided to spill the beans.

Silly. I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home